Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood "Awww yeah who is CATHOLIC up in this piece?!?!" -- you never hear that any more.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New Achewood strip in this month's Spin magazine  (Read 2496 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Jaded Tersk

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 49
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 166
    • View Profile
New Achewood strip in this month's Spin magazine
« on: March 25, 2012, 11:26:13 pm »

WAT?

So, um, does anyone feel like posting a Spin magazine to Scotland?
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: New Achewood strip in this month's Spin magazine
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2012, 11:55:49 pm »

They still publish Spin magazine?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: New Achewood strip in this month's Spin magazine
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2012, 02:21:21 am »

Seriously wtf.

Since Borders went out of business I am not even sure where to go to look for a copy of this. It's a long trip to find anything that's not the kind of magazine they sell at Whole Foods or Safeway.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: New Achewood strip in this month's Spin magazine
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2012, 03:17:08 am »

They have an online version.  No cartoon though.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: New Achewood strip in this month's Spin magazine
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2012, 02:55:35 pm »

I can get copies for those who wants them, if they're still on the newsstand Wednesday.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: New Achewood strip in this month's Spin magazine
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2012, 06:06:27 pm »

Honestly, there is no way I would buy the magazine even if Borders was still around the corner. I'd go pick up the magazine and read the cartoon and put it back. I see that I can buy one issue on the Kindle for 1.99 but I am kind of dubious about this. I have never bought a Kindle magazine, but I know that the formatting of books is often very fucked up (don't get me started on the whole tale of the Kindle version of my book). I don't feel like I trust them that the one cartoon I am buying it for will even be readable.

I'd much rather send 1.99 directly to Onstad and get a PDF of the cartoon, you know? Sigh.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc
Pages: [1]   Go Up