Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood The next time you appreciate how nice large titties look, be happy and smile to yourself. You deserve it.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Porn Mode  (Read 5468 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Porn Mode
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2008, 12:48:34 am »

the fact that it advises you to be wary of "People standing behind you".

OMG, genius.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Porn Mode
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2008, 02:43:33 pm »

Wow.  Chrome is fast. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Pedro Picasso

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 39
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 599
  • What the HECK, Dora?!
    • View Profile
Re: Porn Mode
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2008, 03:06:53 pm »

Wow.  Chrome is fast. 

Yeah, I went into porn mode, offered to buy it a drink, and *BAM* there I was.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Porn Mode
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2008, 01:13:28 am »

yeah. um.

the little thing when you open a new tab, where it shows recent bookmarks.
it would be awesome if that didn't show porn. How do I make this happen.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Victoria Waterfield

  • Molly
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 336
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 739
  • FUCK YOU, MIKE!
    • View Profile
Re: Porn Mode
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2008, 01:46:26 am »

yeah. um.

the little thing when you open a new tab, where it shows recent bookmarks.
it would be awesome if that didn't show porn. How do I make this happen.

Stop looking at porn.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Porn Mode
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2008, 01:59:37 am »

Stop looking at porn.

Yeah, like that's gonna happen.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Porn Mode
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2008, 02:02:52 am »

Or at least stop bookmarking porn.

There's an option to change the page that opens when you open a new tab to something other than the default new tab page but if you want the other stuff that's on that page I guess you're stuck with it. Also that option doesn't actually seem to work. For me anyway. I was hoping that page might be an actual html file somewhere in the settings folder so I could play around with it but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Otherwise it's a very clean browser, I'll use it for a bit and see how it sits. Because I'm dual screening it doesn't maximize properly on my bigger screen which is a bit annoying.

What's with this trend of programs taking up the entire screen and not having a visible frame anyway? Not saying I don't like it, though it's something that's niggling at me and will probably take a bit to get used to I feel like the window is too big for the monitor and that something might be off screen.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up