Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood "One of Your Shoes is By the Dog Food: A Tale of Things Not Worth Mentioning During Married Life," is out in September on Harper-Doubleday.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: not a source  (Read 1198 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
not a source
« on: November 04, 2003, 07:34:47 pm »

did anyone here "read not a souce"?  I have no idea why it stopped and I miss it.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
not a source
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2003, 11:20:21 pm »

Side _ show, do you have a URL for that? I've never heard of it and I'm intruiged.  And by "intruiged" I mean "bored and I like comics".
Logged
goose means greedy

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
not a source
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2003, 11:23:23 pm »

Ah.  notasource.com, I see.  

I'm sorry, I get frightened and confused when Google fails me.
Logged
goose means greedy
Pages: [1]   Go Up