Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Trains are saying "hello".  All this time, we just snub them.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Animals Behaving Badly Contest  (Read 2119 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Animals Behaving Badly Contest
« on: January 18, 2012, 05:07:56 pm »

I couldn't find the thread about our Wombat's book contest so I'm posting this here.

I'm finally getting around to submitting my entry.  It didn't turn out exactly how I envisioned it, but still it's pretty fun.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Animals Behaving Badly Contest
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2012, 05:28:05 pm »

OMFG
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Animals Behaving Badly Contest
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2012, 05:32:37 pm »

Oh yeah, NSFW.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Animals Behaving Badly Contest
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2012, 06:44:13 pm »

I Tweeted a link to this photo and my agent retweeted it. If you have been following the story you know this is a big accomplishment. Good work, Paul.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Animals Behaving Badly Contest
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2012, 06:50:30 pm »

Ah, that explains the sudden jump in views.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Animals Behaving Badly Contest
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2012, 07:17:43 pm »

Why didn't I think of using naked ladies to publicize it? It works for everything, obviously.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Animals Behaving Badly Contest
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2012, 08:16:17 pm »

Yeah!  Hey Oatmeal, take that!
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Animals Behaving Badly Contest
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2012, 03:16:17 am »

If I'm ever reincarnated, I want to come back as Paul.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Animals Behaving Badly Contest
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2012, 05:29:10 pm »

Quote from: Paul's mom, on Flickr
Stop being nasty.

I love this so much.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Animals Behaving Badly Contest
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2012, 06:10:57 pm »

"not in front of the guys, mom!"
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Animals Behaving Badly Contest
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2012, 06:16:45 pm »

I love this so much.

I have a great mom.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Animals Behaving Badly Contest
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2012, 07:06:19 pm »

Paul, the worm in your watermark needs a handlebar moustache.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Animals Behaving Badly Contest
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2012, 10:36:32 pm »

That's a wonderful picture, Paul.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: [1]   Go Up