Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit? - Nabu

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Jough is getting murdered: Chicago thread  (Read 2254 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Jough is getting murdered: Chicago thread
« on: October 25, 2008, 03:47:31 am »

http://cbs2chicago.com/local/chicago.homicide.rate.2.847736.html
Chicago is the homicide capital of the nation. I think your odds are statistically better in iraq than chicago.

Also, there is a White Castle sauce only available in Chicago market that I would really want to get a hold of. I'll pay for shipping if anyone can offer to score it.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Jough is getting murdered: Chicago thread
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2008, 04:28:11 am »



Also, there is a White Castle sauce only available in Chicago market that I would really want to get a hold of. I'll pay for shipping if anyone can offer to score it.


What is this rare and elusive Chicago Slider Sauce?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Jough is getting murdered: Chicago thread
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2008, 08:34:27 am »

http://cbs2chicago.com/local/chicago.homicide.rate.2.847736.html
Chicago is the homicide capital of the nation. I think your odds are statistically better in iraq than chicago.

No shit. I'll be spending a weekend there next month.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Jough is getting murdered: Chicago thread
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2008, 01:55:06 pm »

I assumed this thread was going to be about Jough's company's stock price plummeting or something.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Jough is getting murdered: Chicago thread
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2008, 04:48:58 pm »

But what if something in the secret sauce leads to murders?  You eat a slider and then just go mother fuckin' crazy - jugular stylz? 
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Jough is getting murdered: Chicago thread
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2008, 11:06:33 pm »

I don't know of any secret sauce here, although there is only one White Castle within reasonable travel in the city.

We were #3 in murder last year, but we all pulled together as a city and this year we're #1.

THAT'S THE CHICAGO WAY

Also, if any of you fine motherfuckers are ever in my fair city, let me know (via email, please) and I will play host at least to the point of letting you buy me a drink.
Pages: [1]   Go Up