Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Chris Onstad does not wear makeup. Life hasn't given him any funny ideas about who he is.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Achewood Down? Error 2 (net::ERR_FAILED): Unknown error.  (Read 1760 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Sree

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 2
    • View Profile
Achewood Down? Error 2 (net::ERR_FAILED): Unknown error.
« on: November 04, 2008, 03:01:26 pm »

I get this strange error when I try to load the Achewood site, anyone else having problems?

Error 2 (net::ERR_FAILED): Unknown error.

Logged

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Achewood Down? Error 2 (net::ERR_FAILED): Unknown error.
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2008, 03:35:07 pm »

nope
Logged

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Achewood Down? Error 2 (net::ERR_FAILED): Unknown error.
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2008, 11:20:28 pm »

No.
Call us when you make a bike.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

Ruta Bagas

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 108
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 426
  • Is that a shiny ring?
    • View Profile
    • The World Is Lovely
Re: Achewood Down? Error 2 (net::ERR_FAILED): Unknown error.
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2008, 09:05:27 am »

Maybe they made a bike but, you know, they just don't want to shout about it.

A bike can be a very personal thing.
Pages: [1]   Go Up