Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood There are only five Wodehouse books on my special Wodehouse shelf?! As Jeeves himself might ask, "Where in the fuck are the rest of them."

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: Maximum Cuddles Soundtrack  (Read 14369 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Maximum Cuddles Soundtrack
« Reply #75 on: January 15, 2010, 01:50:08 pm »

If you like low-alcohol beer, Salt Lake is indeed a great place to drink!

Concur on döner, though.  Why the hell don't we have that in the States?

There's Döner Kebab in Leesburg of all places.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Maximum Cuddles Soundtrack
« Reply #76 on: January 15, 2010, 05:39:03 pm »

I am pretty sure I saw some in NYC, but I guess that doesn't really count in terms of "we have that in the US."
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Lister

  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 101
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 892
  • 2, 4, 6, 8, time to transubstantiate!
    • View Profile
Re: Maximum Cuddles Soundtrack
« Reply #77 on: February 06, 2010, 12:22:01 am »

I hate to thread-necro and re-rail in the same post, but I have to share this tip:

If you DO have a maximum-cuddles playlist, DO NOT put "Ode to Joy" in it.

After we stopped laughing it took a looooooong time to get the mood back.
Logged
Lister.  Not that one, the other one.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Maximum Cuddles Soundtrack
« Reply #78 on: February 06, 2010, 03:56:06 am »

After we stopped laughing it took a looooooong time to get the mood back.

By "mood" I assume you mean erection.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: Maximum Cuddles Soundtrack
« Reply #79 on: February 06, 2010, 11:19:35 am »

I thought it was a bit odd that you were talking about sexxx muzik in a thread about quarters.

Then I was like, "Oh."
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Maximum Cuddles Soundtrack
« Reply #80 on: February 08, 2010, 09:15:34 pm »

I hate to thread-necro and re-rail in the same post, but I have to share this tip:

If you DO have a maximum-cuddles playlist, DO NOT put "Ode to Joy" in it.

After we stopped laughing it took a looooooong time to get the mood back.
Equally bad: Ride of the Valkyries.

On a related note, I'm sad to find that Rhapsody in Blue has been spoiled for me - all I hear is a constant United Airlines ad.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up