Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Italian food is like pornography. I can’t define it, but I know when I have paid too much.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: February 16th, 2009 - Big Hot Tranny Mess  (Read 6911 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: February 16th, 2009 - Big Hot Tranny Mess
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2009, 02:33:14 pm »

I called Pedro a "big hot tranny mess" at dinner last night, and we agreed that it's a whole different kind of funny when spoken aloud. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up