Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Man Pat you don't gotta talk to me like they teach you in that class for people with too much anger.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: I thought we used to have an ongoing thread about music but I can't find it  (Read 12380 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile

Everybody, QUICK! listen to Nouvelle Vague. 

Also, I am so hard into Ennio Morricone's work with Sergio Leone.  It all started when I saw this bad ass band named Spindrift.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook

I've heard of them. Any good?

they were kind of a let down for me, considering the name.  i dig the psychobilly that has more in common with hardcore/punk.  that loud/fast/abrasive stuff.  if i want yowling and crooning, ill listen to danzig.

but anyways, yeah, theyre rather revival-y.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up