Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Italian food is like pornography. I can’t define it, but I know when I have paid too much.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: 30 May 2009 - Free wishes to the first dude who tells me where in hell I am  (Read 4294 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

TripperDay

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 9
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 46
    • View Profile

I never had a Nagel poster because my parents were married, but I've always admired his influence on the 80's. He seems to have contracted a fatal case of irony.

Patrick Nagel, whose Art Deco renditions of female figures appeared in Playboy magazine for nearly a decade, died of a heart attack Saturday after exercising at a fund-raiser for the American Heart Association. He was 38 years old.

http://www.nytimes.com/1984/02/10/obituaries/patrick-nagel.html?sec=&pagewanted=print
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up