Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that someone should really go fix up the Achewood Wiki, the Achewiki, which could serve as a knowledge base for all things Achewood?

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What happened to goldenchurchhill?  (Read 1587 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
What happened to goldenchurchhill?
« on: August 07, 2009, 01:15:35 am »

Did he go to jail?

Have you ever been to jail, goldenchurchill?

I have very, very briefly been to jail, but I was a white person protesting an unpopular war and so there was very little personal consequence. I found this post while trying to answer Paul's question about Ayn Rand.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2009, 01:18:57 am by JorgeFabregas »
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: What happened to goldenchurchhill?
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2009, 01:36:03 am »

The whole page after the page that post is on, is people who don't come around here anymore. It was so depressing that I stopped looking.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: What happened to goldenchurchhill?
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2009, 02:49:17 am »

Funnily enough I was doing the same thing and found a long thread with an ethical debate spawned by the Bodyworks exhibit, also filled with people who don't come round here much (notably A-Dawg). We need some more of that stuff.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: What happened to goldenchurchhill?
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2009, 05:33:17 am »

i vote that he became some dudes girlfriend.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: What happened to goldenchurchhill?
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2009, 05:36:47 am »

more likely he became some girl's dudefriend
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: What happened to goldenchurchhill?
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2009, 01:56:52 pm »

The whole page after the page that post is on, is people who don't come around here anymore. It was so depressing that I stopped looking.

I think we ought to have a TOUAMB Homecoming week.  Everybody should e-mail all the prodigals and urge, encourage and/or beg them to come back a post at least once in a special homecoming thread.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: What happened to goldenchurchhill?
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2009, 03:04:11 pm »

If it's anything like MY homecoming dance, I'll be standing in the corner, complaining about how musically awful songs that you can dance to are and vice versa.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140
Pages: [1]   Go Up