Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Is eaten food technically rotting inside you? It's pretty warm in there. Technically, we all not only live in, but *are* "the danger zone."

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: August 20, 2009 - Telecommando shakes the breakfast tree!  (Read 1920 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gimpson

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 16
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 592
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gimpysoft.com
August 20, 2009 - Telecommando shakes the breakfast tree!
« on: August 21, 2009, 10:14:51 am »

Teodor's head doesn't look all that great either.

Raw Dog still has a place in the station presets in my wife's car, but it's very hit or miss.  Losing the ability to turn it off when a George Lopez or a Dane Cook comes on would be torture.  (Though maybe the good people at OnStar have found that George Lopez is best appreciated by those with gaping headwounds/under the influence of narcotics.)

Also, the car appears to be on fire.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: August 20, 2009 - Telecommando shakes the breakfast tree!
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2009, 11:28:50 am »

Onstar....Onstad.... More than coincidence?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: August 20, 2009 - Telecommando shakes the breakfast tree!
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2009, 01:24:37 pm »

I knew those OnStar fuckers were going down the 'for your own good' road to hell.

I've decided to quit second guessing whatever the fuck cartilage head has going on, the creepy bitch.

Me too. I bet we're supposed to think he's carrying vinegar and paper for choppin' to hasten Beef's Lash but I bet it will actually have nothing to do with that.
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: August 20, 2009 - Telecommando shakes the breakfast tree!
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2009, 03:35:05 pm »

"Car, Howard Stern highlights channel."

"I'm afraid I can't do that, Dave."
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140
Pages: [1]   Go Up