Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Fnord.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Instigator  (Read 1135 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Instigator
« on: September 17, 2009, 11:17:08 pm »

When I was young I played in a rock and roll band called Instigator.  We were pretty crappy, mostly just played covers of Guns and Roses and Metallica and other shit in that vein.  We didn't last too long, only about a couple of months.  About the only thing notable that happened in that band was when we played in this dive where the rhythm guitar player's mother hung out.  Some super fucked up people came in at the end of the night and started wreaking havok in this tiny space where we were playing.  There were two or three fights right in front of us so we stopped playing and packed up our shit quick and got the hell out of there in order to protect our gear.

I only mentioned all that to say that I just noticed that I have finally surpassed Jough as the top Topic Starter on the board.  I'm still an instigator after all this time.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Instigator
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2009, 11:50:56 pm »

Good on you. I'm probably like 50th for topic starting. I'm more of replier.
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: Instigator
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2009, 01:21:28 am »

Worst Depeche Mode Album Ever.
Logged

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Instigator
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2009, 04:14:01 am »

ju wanna go to guar gui' me?!!!!

Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."
Pages: [1]   Go Up