Hey, Inev! I've used both CafePress and Zazzle to make products for myself and to sell. I am an early adopter for quite a few of those kinds of things; I've been using CafePress since it only offered t-shirts and nothing else. (~2004?) It's become so much easier to use over the past couple of years, and much more enjoyable--back in the day, a seller would have to add their artwork to each product individually, then add each individual product to their shop, in order to sell it. So a lot of people would be lazy (because it was really time-consuming to add a product to the shop) and only sell the basic men's t-shirt. When CP streamlined the product selling process, it really opened up the realm of what was available. I've made far more things for myself to wear/show/laugh at than I have sold to others, and I have done quite a bit of buying other people's stuff too. I have chihuahua-themed magnets in my cubicle, science-based bumper stickers, music-based t-shirts, and a funky design on a journal, all designed by strangers and chosen by me. I have always thought that CafePress charges too much for their base product, though, and I've definitely bought less and less over the years as more indie design places have sprung up, and then of course Etsy made the handmade unique product niche so easy and cheap for buyers. I haven't bought or sold anything on CP now for probably two years? The things I created that sold the most were a Cheshire Cat t-shirt and then some items that featured a pro-remission-from-cancer statement, "Thinking positive, staying negative," that I designed for my sister when she was in remission from leukemia. It was a cool design and I sold quite a few t-shirts and bumper stickers with that phrase, and I donated all of the proceeds to the American Cancer Society. Feel free to email me at info-at-jennifernagel-dot-com and I'll be happy to discuss more if needed.