Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

So now we know who reads the News Box.  Hello Jaydub.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: what is a good content management system to use?  (Read 8216 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

alreadyinuse

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -31
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 64
  • sex
    • View Profile
    • sex
Re: what is a good content management system to use?
« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2009, 05:38:44 am »


Mr. Wonderful, I've heard of something that fits your needs, but I forget what it is called - it is based around a perl 6 interpreter written in Haskell.  So it's versatile AND elegand.

oh man making me laugh i have no idea what any of that means only that it's funny.
Logged
sex

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: what is a good content management system to use?
« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2009, 05:39:38 am »

Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up