Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Note how white pepper, ground freshly into one's hand, makes it smell as though you've been rubbing your open palm around on a horse's anus.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ...  (Read 1284 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

q

  • Guest
...
« on: October 25, 2009, 06:08:46 am »

someone deleted my post... so I'm reposting it...  if you want to delete it again, fine, but if I don't get a fuckin' answer, I'm gonna start eating up the bandwidth of 209.59.172.34.

hey yo this is Buffy

I was just wondering how come I was banned?

it's kind of impolite to ban someone without a warning or explanation.  it's kind of small minded.  if someone is spamming or whatever, I can understand that, but if it's because you don't like the person's outlook on life, or such, then man, you're kinda intent on trapping yourself in your own little world with only people who think/act/talk exactly like you?

in all fairness you really shouldn't call this an achewood discussion board, you should call it what it is:  a private club of friends and acquaintances who really aren't too interested in growing and expanding.

Logged

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: ...
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2009, 07:46:41 am »



maybe we do want to expand we just don't like you
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: ...
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2009, 08:10:29 am »

Quote from: 12 Year Old Troller
someone deleted my post... so I'm reposting it...  if you want to delete it again, fine, but if I don't get a fuckin' answer, I'm gonna start eating up the bandwidth of 209.59.172.34.

Is that a threat?

Fair warning. We got... protectors.

Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: ...
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2009, 10:03:01 am »

someone deleted my post... so I'm reposting it...  if you want to delete it again, fine, but if I don't get a fuckin' answer, I'm gonna start eating up the bandwidth of 209.59.172.34.

hey yo this is Buffy

I was just wondering how come I was banned?

it's kind of impolite to ban someone without a warning or explanation.  it's kind of small minded.  if someone is spamming or whatever, I can understand that, but if it's because you don't like the person's outlook on life, or such, then man, you're kinda intent on trapping yourself in your own little world with only people who think/act/talk exactly like you?

in all fairness you really shouldn't call this an achewood discussion board, you should call it what it is:  a private club of friends and acquaintances who really aren't too interested in growing and expanding.



Sorry, I was thinking about batman instead of listening, what did you say?
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.
Pages: [1]   Go Up