Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Terrible dream where Bobby Flay came to my childhood home, danced on the table, recited verse, and we had nothing interesting for him to do.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: t-shirt bullcrap  (Read 4566 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

starlight

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 323
    • View Profile
    • http://www.livejournal.com/~aekastar
t-shirt bullcrap
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2003, 10:19:28 pm »

Quote from: "andalucia"
Starlight:  I offer this as a rebuttal to V-Adore.


I like that song :)

Anyway, yes, I should have known and I did sort've know that it would take time, but I've ordered stuff before and I swear I got them faster than this before ..that's all I was sayin' ..heh.
Logged
Texas only kept me awake

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
t-shirt bullcrap
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2003, 11:05:02 pm »

Quote from: "andalucia"
Starlight:  I offer this as a rebuttal to V-Adore.


Some of those lyrics are wrong.  It should be "the most inept that ever stepped" not "slept."

And live good ol' Moz livens up "took me behind" which was already coyly suggestive and changes it to "took me [from] behind" where he speaks rather than sings the word "from" as if he were editing his own singing while singing it.

Genius?  No, but entertaining nonetheless.

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
t-shirt bullcrap
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2003, 04:32:56 am »

Touché, and I shall consider myself outgeeked.

Actually, I didnt read the lyrics over... in my haste to live up to my title.
Logged
goose means greedy

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
t-shirt bullcrap
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2003, 03:28:00 pm »

Keef;

Onstad is lazy.  He’s so lazy that he struggles even to produce the comic which has compelled you to purchase his merchandise.

Therefore, you should consider yourself lucky he at least gets that done.  Occasionally he gets a burst of inspiration and energy which is accompanied by a flurry of work.  Much is accomplished during these times and your shirt will ship during the next such outburst.

Maybe.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

starlight

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 323
    • View Profile
    • http://www.livejournal.com/~aekastar
t-shirt bullcrap
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2003, 10:00:04 pm »

Shock of all shocks!  I got one of the tshirts I ordered in the mail today!

How about y'all?
Logged
Texas only kept me awake

Gimpson

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 16
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 592
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gimpysoft.com
t-shirt bullcrap
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2003, 10:10:54 pm »

My Rabbit Ambulance t-shirt showed up yesterday and I will be wearing it proudly on my trip to Dallas this weekend...
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
t-shirt bullcrap
« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2003, 05:48:32 am »

I should ask my parents if my shirts showed up (I had them shipped to their house, seeing as I was basically Christmas shopping for myself)... let's hope.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up