Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood "One of Your Shoes is By the Dog Food: A Tale of Things Not Worth Mentioning During Married Life," is out in September on Harper-Doubleday.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2009-11-06 Space Babies in Peril  (Read 5656 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: 2009-11-06 Space Babies in Peril
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2009, 08:19:31 pm »

I thought we were all being facetious.

Fuck. I blame today's heatwave. Yeah, that's it.
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: 2009-11-06 Space Babies in Peril
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2009, 07:54:52 pm »

Those strips are storyboards begging to be made into animation.

QFT
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up