Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

When the creations of a genius collide with the mind of a layman, and produce an empty sound, there is little doubt as to which is at fault. - Salvador Dali

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Who Wants Toast?  (Read 3240 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Who Wants Toast?
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2009, 09:35:13 pm »

Oh toast, you and I are not friends. 

You cut my tender soft palate when I forget about your overly hard bits when distracted by your warm soft bits.

I have had a bit of a crush on your big brother toaster oven for sometime though, so, you know, tell him I said "hi," and that we should go for left over pizza sometime.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: Who Wants Toast?
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2009, 02:50:49 am »

OMG I should have dropped in more often.

Thank you, guys. I wish I was here when this happened, I feel bad being absent for it. It's a damn nice surprise to find waiting, though.
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up