Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

When the creations of a genius collide with the mind of a layman, and produce an empty sound, there is little doubt as to which is at fault. - Salvador Dali

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: FUCK YOU I WON'T DO WHAT YOU TELL ME  (Read 3781 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: FUCK YOU I WON'T DO WHAT YOU TELL ME
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2009, 06:51:59 am »

Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: FUCK YOU I WON'T DO WHAT YOU TELL ME
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2009, 02:12:36 pm »

Pedro told me about this whole thing this morning as he was trying to rouse me from bed. And I was all, "I know." And he was all, "No, but...this." And I was all, "I know. Judy told me."

It was kind of funny.

Also, GKA, I am only 3/4 years older than you; I just feel much older. Now get off my lawn.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: FUCK YOU I WON'T DO WHAT YOU TELL ME
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2009, 04:52:28 am »

Also, GKA, I am only 3/4 years older than you; I just feel much older. Now get off my lawn.

kids will do that to you.  my mom is only 44, but she acts(feels) like shes 60+.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: FUCK YOU I WON'T DO WHAT YOU TELL ME
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2009, 03:10:36 pm »

my mom is only 44,

I would have been just fine not knowing that little detail.  I am, however, glad that you used the word "only" there.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up