Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Jumping jacks, flinging myself off of low decks, yelling into an empty bottle of carrot juice. Trying to get in writing mode.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: herro:D :D:D :D:D :D:D :D:D :D:D :D:D :D:D :D:D :D:D :D:D :D:D :D:D :D:D :D:D :D  (Read 2853 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

chris

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -10
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 15
    • View Profile

quote 

It has finally occurred to me that gladi8orrex (from Assetbar) is probably Shithead, though.  Took me a while.

/quote


no.  :D Mr. Wonderful is not gladi8orrex. :D :D
Logged

chris

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -10
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 15
    • View Profile

that's freaky.  A I U auto transcribes into shithead
Logged

chris

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -10
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 15
    • View Profile

it's like you guys are develiping your own esperanto.
Logged

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook

every time i see a thread like this, my hackles raise up and im all ready to be annoyed.  im e-jaded.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK

LOUD NOISES
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

chris

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -10
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 15
    • View Profile

the colon D (: D) are :) faces.  if you picture them as such in your mind's eye, you might be less hackled and annoyed.
Logged

chris

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -10
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 15
    • View Profile

random question... what's the point of having the admin approve every account registration, if the admins pretty much approve any registration?  Since the this admin approval thing started, I've been able to register multiple accounts, all of them with bogus e-mail addresses.  Shouldn't the system at least require the user to validate the e-mail address, by e-mailing them some pass-code or something?
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas

Probably because the idea of someone repeatedly spam-trolling an unofficial rogue fan board of a relatively obscure internet comic at the far edge of the internet is so heartbreakingly sad and, at the same time, psychologically fascinating that it almost seems cruel to not just let that kind of internet troll figure out the futility of his or her actions and move on. You know, learn the lesson him or her-self.

Well. To be fair, like, I don't know if a her would actually be that kinda pathetic. It definitely seems like a he-pathetic kinda thing as opposed to a she-pathetic.

The she-pathetic equivalent would be... oh... stalking someone for being involved in the Twilight films but not even stalking the lead actor or anything. Stalking the... best boy or the lead P.A. or the... 2nd assistant editor. Of Twilight.

So, by analogy, you could see why our revulsion for such an action would be marbled with cask-strength pity, much as a fine steak is marbled with fat.

You understand.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas

random question... what's the point of having the admin approve every account registration, if the admins pretty much approve any registration?  Since the this admin approval thing started, I've been able to register multiple accounts, all of them with bogus e-mail addresses.  Shouldn't the system at least require the user to validate the e-mail address, by e-mailing them some pass-code or something?


Hey, ay-aye-you.  Merry Christmas.  Don't forget to be nice, 'cause Santa's watching for next year.  :)
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook

Hey, ay-aye-you.  Merry Christmas.  Don't forget to be nice, 'cause Santa's watching for next year.  :)

you cant reason with these people, jennifer...
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

chris

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -10
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 15
    • View Profile

littlefallsmets:

You're correct; most psychos tend to be male.  it's interesting that most tend to be white too.  At least, serial killers are mostly white. 

for what it's worth, I am a white male. 

I can't find any suitable pictures of me at the moment to verify this, but here's a WAV of my voice:

http://midconet.net/achewoodtest/cowboy2s.WAV

of course, there is this interesting gal who doesn't conform to the norm:



That's the lady who flailed herself towards the pope, two years in a row now.  All we know is that the media is reporting that she has psychological problems, although I don't know if that claim as been verified, and even if it is, it's not too precise.  Maybe she just doesn't like the pope... lots of sane people don't like the pope.  Or maybe she's got a lesbian crush on Jody Foster... who knows...

--

but anyway, as to your ideas that my activities are pathetic or whatever, hey, you're making a lot of assumptions there.  Maybe if you did what I do, it might be pathetic, but I'm not you.  We all perceive the world differently, and we all find different things to be interesting.  Careful not to assume that your empirical observations are valid from someone else's perspective.  You might see someone sitting on the floor playing with the dust that dances in the sunlight, but you don't know what's going on in that person's mind, and whatever is going on in that person's mind might not even be something that could be translated into something that your mind could understand.  Does that make it good or bad, superior or inferior?  No -- it's just different, and if it works for that person, then that's the main thing.  Granted, there are times I have pissed some people off, and sometimes, making someone uncomfortable can be a good thing for that person, and sometimes it's a bad thing. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CAcJ7kh1RE ("rocky mountain music" by eddie rabbit)
Logged

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook

what will it take to get you to leave and never return?  money?  a petition?  death?  dismemberment?  a personal email from stephen hawking?  a custom watercolor painting by marilyn manson?  there has to be something....
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

chris

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -10
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 15
    • View Profile

oh man, I laugued long and hard at that.  not being sarcastic for reals I cant say why exactly but it hit my funny bone.  I take it you are aware that Manson actually does do some pretty neat art, and yes, I would be interested in something by him.  but eh, no need to buy me out, as I can't bring myself to spend too much time here.  there are too many haters, and I really dislike this type of message board format.  it's too cumbersome for my tastes. 

all right well I'm off now.  I have to finish reading this book while I'm still awake.  toodles all.
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile

What are you talking about Chris? AIU doesn't filter to anything. It's kind of mean to call him a shithead you know? Not that I'm arguing or anything...
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'
Pages: [1]   Go Up