Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Chris Onstad does not wear makeup. Life hasn't given him any funny ideas about who he is.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Paul's Houston Artcar Weekend 2010 Photos  (Read 1357 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Paul's Houston Artcar Weekend 2010 Photos
« on: May 20, 2010, 04:52:07 am »

Some of y'all may know that I am into artcars.  We had our annual parade weekend a week ago.  I just posted up my pics from the event.  Have a look if you are interested. 

If I weren't a regular here, would this be considered spam?

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Lister

  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 101
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 892
  • 2, 4, 6, 8, time to transubstantiate!
    • View Profile
Re: Paul's Houston Artcar Weekend 2010 Photos
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2010, 06:38:57 am »

Sweet photos, Mr. Paul.  That looks like a fun crowd to hang around with.

If I weren't a regular here, would this be considered spam?

+Spam:

  • This is not a thread about cartoon cats.
  • NOOB OMG NOOB

-Spam:

  • You're not selling anything with this photo set, nor do you stand to gain financially from having viewers on your flickr page.
  • It is a set of pictures of you or pictures you personally took.
  • They're posted in the correct forum.
  • Your photos are good and you do not habitually post bad photos in an attempt to get a reaction.

I'm leaning towards "not spam."
Logged
Lister.  Not that one, the other one.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Paul's Houston Artcar Weekend 2010 Photos
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2010, 07:43:04 am »

Thank you Lister.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Paul's Houston Artcar Weekend 2010 Photos
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2010, 12:42:07 pm »

I say it's not spam.  I highly doubt that either Wombat or our exalted Pontifex, Jough, would disagree.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Paul's Houston Artcar Weekend 2010 Photos
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2010, 12:49:32 pm »

I think that if a noob was astute enough to realize that we are a group of people who are likely to think that kind of thing is cool, we would give full credit for that.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc
Pages: [1]   Go Up