Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Alright, America. I'm playing the underpants and pants game. If just for one more day.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Are there any queers in the theater tonight?  (Read 10488 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Are there any queers in the theater tonight?
« Reply #45 on: January 26, 2010, 04:14:27 pm »

mmm... willow
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Are there any queers in the theater tonight?
« Reply #46 on: January 26, 2010, 04:26:02 pm »

mmm... willow

Since this showed up on a new page it took me minute to process. Because my first thought was of course the Willow who teams up with Madmartigan
Logged

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Are there any queers in the theater tonight?
« Reply #47 on: January 26, 2010, 04:59:57 pm »

D:
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Are there any queers in the theater tonight?
« Reply #48 on: January 26, 2010, 05:08:47 pm »

Out of the way, peck!
Logged

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Are there any queers in the theater tonight?
« Reply #49 on: January 26, 2010, 07:57:30 pm »

i choose neither.

andrea zollo.  also, andrea zollo.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Are there any queers in the theater tonight?
« Reply #51 on: January 27, 2010, 01:20:19 am »

Amber Benson, no thank you. Alyson Hannigan? Yes, please. Oh, for the love of heaven, yes.

Oh, clearly Willow. I would lick her clean. But I don't know, I kind of have a thing for the other one, too.

andrea zollo.  also, andrea zollo.

Oh dude, I first heard this song like 12 years ago and even though I had never seen her my teenage brain developed a huge crush on Andrea Zollo. Still, to this day, even.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up