Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Italian food is like pornography. I can’t define it, but I know when I have paid too much.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Perpetual Pet (oh dear god.)  (Read 4997 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Perpetual Pet (oh dear god.)
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2010, 05:30:48 pm »

There is also a service that will spin your pet's clipped or brushed hair into yarn. To knit with.

http://www.vipfibers.com/
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

CortJstr

  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Perpetual Pet (oh dear god.)
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2010, 06:11:00 pm »

Here's another idea: make your loved one's cremated remains - pet or human, or, if they are not dead, their HAIR - into a diamond.
http://www.lifegem.com/secondary/beloved_pets_main2006.aspx

My mom insists this is what she wants done to her body. Provided I always wear the diamond.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Perpetual Pet (oh dear god.)
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2010, 10:17:23 pm »

Court, that's very sweet and creepy at the same time.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up