Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

TOUAMB: Debating the decline and fall of Chris Onstad since 2003.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Present of the century...  (Read 1722 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Present of the century...
« on: December 13, 2003, 12:53:10 pm »

So, my books arrived today, including the set signed for my mom, for christmas.
I got a quite wonderful set of dances - from Beef, Philippe and Ultra Peanut, and the **#**s respectively.
My mom got Philippe in his bee costume with "The cut and paste Philippe loves you set", Ultra Peanut skiing with "here comes a special mom" and Ray playing once more with feeling at the piano.
I have however outdone myself for any other gift ever, since she is going to adore these. I srewed myself for next christmas!!
And I kind of want to steal the Philippe loves you set! Dear me...
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Pages: [1]   Go Up