Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No, Philippe! Too soon!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Which is the best Beatles song?  (Read 3638 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Mr Trout

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65528
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 493
    • View Profile
Re: Which is the best Beatles song?
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2010, 03:52:09 pm »

Frack, this is a tough one. My favorite Beatles song is usually my favorite on whatever album of theirs I'm listening to currently. Lately it has been The One After 909 since I've been watching the rooftop concert footage on Youtube. Best. Live Performance. Ever.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Which is the best Beatles song?
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2010, 04:52:21 pm »

I guess I'm gonna have to just listen to them all again before I decide.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up