Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Alright, America. I'm playing the underpants and pants game. If just for one more day.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Down

Author Topic: Mixtape 2010  (Read 20781 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Mixtape 2010
« Reply #135 on: May 06, 2010, 07:00:48 pm »

Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Mixtape 2010
« Reply #136 on: May 06, 2010, 08:31:35 pm »

You know, it wouldn't be a ridiculous thing to make an actual adaptor for USB sticks that would go into a cassette deck.  The loaner car I'm driving now can only play my iPod stuff with one of those lineout to cassette thingys.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Mixtape 2010
« Reply #137 on: May 06, 2010, 08:45:38 pm »

You know, it wouldn't be a ridiculous thing to make an actual adaptor for USB sticks that would go into a cassette deck.  The loaner car I'm driving now can only play my iPod stuff with one of those lineout to cassette thingys.

When I bought my last car I had the choice of tapedeck-only or CD-only. I went with cassette for exactly this reason. I'd much rather listen to my iPod via cassette adapter than carry around CDs. Of course I later replaced the radio with one that controls iPods natively, but still.
Logged

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Mixtape 2010
« Reply #138 on: May 11, 2010, 06:25:34 pm »

[[sings]]
RINDA-RINDA!  RINDA RINDA-RIND-AAH!
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

schnitzelbank

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 32
    • View Profile
Re: Mixtape 2010
« Reply #139 on: May 14, 2010, 02:38:10 am »


We have decided to get our bone on to every mixtape that was and/or will be sent to us.

Lprkn's came first (so to speak), it was a bit of a challenge due to the genre not exactly lending itself to getting mad-rutty.


I don't know what your problem was, but I got mine. Success!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Up