Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

When the creations of a genius collide with the mind of a layman, and produce an empty sound, there is little doubt as to which is at fault. - Salvador Dali

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A Problem  (Read 1357 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gimpson

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 16
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 592
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gimpysoft.com
A Problem
« on: June 03, 2010, 10:01:02 am »



http://m.assetbar.com/achewood/uua6S5Gzk

I don't completely understand either problem, but I still hope they are not the same.
Logged

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: A Problem
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2010, 03:09:24 am »

I demand a question mark on that error message!
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up