Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Sssshhh...I'm discovering Sleater-Kinney. This is a special time in a boy's life.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: fireworks  (Read 1285 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

fanta

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -32
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 128
    • View Profile
fireworks
« on: July 04, 2010, 08:09:10 pm »

does everyone do fireworks today? please post pictures and....



remember to wear eye protection!
Logged

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: fireworks
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2010, 01:50:17 am »

the good ones are illegal in this state, except for the big community shows.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: fireworks
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2010, 02:31:06 am »

I heard on the radio that the smallest shells they use here are 6". At an average fireworks show the largest shells they use are 6".
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up