Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Have some dignity.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: 20100622 - The mechanics of fly swatting evasion  (Read 3480 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: 20100622 - The mechanics of fly swatting evasion
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2010, 04:11:43 am »

Yeah, that door attached to the rear view makes no sense.

The first time I saw it I thought it was just a lever to release the door mechanism, but pretty clearly it is attached to the door itself.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Dangermoose

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 51
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 191
    • View Profile
Re: 20100622 - The mechanics of fly swatting evasion
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2010, 06:00:21 am »

West Virginian magical realism.
Logged

Victoria Waterfield

  • Molly
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 336
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 739
  • FUCK YOU, MIKE!
    • View Profile
Re: 20100622 - The mechanics of fly swatting evasion
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2010, 06:10:47 am »

Don't follow Paul's link or you'll wind up spending 20 minutes picking through strips when Achewood was good.

I just did follow Paul's link, and now I'm wondering what the hell I was doing in January of 2007 that I do not remember the concept of sleep-chillin'.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2010, 06:34:58 am by Victoria Waterfield »
Logged

Victoria Waterfield

  • Molly
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 336
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 739
  • FUCK YOU, MIKE!
    • View Profile
Re: 20100622 - The mechanics of fly swatting evasion
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2010, 06:16:27 am »

It may be the Okocim porter talking

As it turns out, drinking. And that solves the mystery of the forgotten sleep-chillin'.
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: 20100622 - The mechanics of fly swatting evasion
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2010, 03:27:36 pm »

This was my first thought.

Nitpicking should never be the first thought.
Logged

Mr Trout

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65528
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 493
    • View Profile
Re: 20100622 - The mechanics of fly swatting evasion
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2010, 03:42:37 pm »

Bobby, I'm really glad you didn't change the text under your avatar 'cause it goes disturbingly well with the mutant squirrel.

I'm rooting for Teador to man up for once and kill Nice Pete. A Heaven/Hell mini-arc would be great right about now.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up