Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I am composing a tone poem about eagles, lawnmowers, and Ted Nugent. It is composed only of the sounds of those things.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: jonestown  (Read 1426 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
jonestown
« on: August 16, 2010, 03:11:07 pm »

i found a 3.97 copy of lewis black's book of essays on "religion" at books a million the other day.

so, jonestown drank flavoraid, not kool-aid?

completely fucks my world view.

thanks lewis black, YOU MAGNANIMOUS PRICK!

at least now i have "magnanimous prick" to add to my repertoire.  it will be nice and cozy next to "munificent twunt".

Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: jonestown
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2010, 03:23:12 pm »

Im going to use Tang when my personality cult realizes im not a space god.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: jonestown
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2010, 03:37:05 pm »

That book was called Nothing's Sacred or something, right? I saw him do a Q&A for that book. The best question from the audience was "do you remember me?" It was his senior prom date.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up