Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I am composing a tone poem about eagles, lawnmowers, and Ted Nugent. It is composed only of the sounds of those things.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Philippe is playing with it.  (Read 1201 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Philippe is playing with it.
« on: November 20, 2010, 06:07:29 am »

I'm pretty sure this is also part of his therapy.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Shii

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 10
    • View Profile
Re: Philippe is playing with it.
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2010, 06:48:16 am »

I prefer the Freezepop song
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up