Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You..Are..Rad

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Guest Week!  (Read 1596 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
Guest Week!
« on: December 24, 2003, 05:11:29 am »

I can only assume that the mentioned "Millionaire" is Tony. Which is awesome. Not that we're on a first name basis. I was just clarifying that I shut up all these people are watching

And I know it's been mentioned before, but John Allison's Scary Go Round aesthetic cross-pollinates (potentially and in actual fact) nicely with Achewood.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Guest Week!
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2003, 05:19:22 pm »

If there is even one strip of the quality of last year's Mystery Artist strip, I will be an exceptionally happy fangirl.

And hey, Jeffrey Rowland is contributing -- there will, in fact, be a party all up ons this hizzouse.
Logged

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Guest Week!
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2003, 06:24:36 pm »

Perhaps I will find new signature fodder.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Guest Week!
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2003, 12:02:41 am »

I still think Drew Weing's will be hard to beat. And was remarkably apt given the curent atmosphere of some of Onstad's work.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Pages: [1]   Go Up