Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Fnord.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: This year's model  (Read 2695 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: This year's model
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2010, 03:25:21 am »

Thank you, Paul.

If I get your name in the gift exchange, will you consider this your gift.

Also, Doc, I kind of think of him as Spider, but I couldn't pass up the reference.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: This year's model
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2010, 03:49:28 am »

That Cee-Lo cut is fantastic. My new favorite song.

However, My Chemical Romance . . . that has all been done before. There is nothing new being said there.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2010, 04:06:29 pm by Nabubrush »
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: This year's model
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2010, 11:33:14 pm »

If I get your name in the gift exchange, will you consider this your gift.

Yeah man. 
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: This year's model
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2011, 04:03:50 pm »

Really loving this.  There's something for everybody and most of it is really good.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up