Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Listen, I've been duped by "English-speaking" pizza places before.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Luther Winston Fortinberry  (Read 1190 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Luther Winston Fortinberry
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2011, 12:59:50 am »

Quote from: A random excerpt from his screenplay
  BUTLER SERVANT   
Unhand my master you thug!   
I saw you in the yard.   
I got you now!   
You will never get away from my rake!   
I am master of karate!

Just beautiful.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: Luther Winston Fortinberry
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2011, 02:51:28 am »

Anyone have a clip of that David Cross bit about Hollywood delusions?
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.
Pages: [1]   Go Up