Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Was this covered, back in '07?  (Read 1600 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Was this covered, back in '07?
« on: May 04, 2011, 10:27:21 pm »

I'm not around much, but I was poking around somewhere and found this Time.com joint, posted in response to this other bit. I'm lazy so I didn't go back and look - was this posted anywhere?
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Was this covered, back in '07?
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2011, 01:21:36 am »

This doesn't jump out at me but I'm not sure. It's been that kind of week.

That said: the only part of a print newspaper I've ever read is the comics, so I can certainly see the argument.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up