Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Terrible dream where Bobby Flay came to my childhood home, danced on the table, recited verse, and we had nothing interesting for him to do.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: FB reconnections  (Read 3036 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: FB reconnections
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2011, 07:12:34 am »

I like this one:
http://literallyunbelievable.org/post/6284017055/great-king-material
"Verification of info still pending." Makes it sound like she's confirming with sources rather than looking for links on the interwebs.

Even when her friend pointed out it was a hoax she didn't get it.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up