Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Wine: Keep a red and a white on hand at all times. When choosing wines on the wine aisle, use this simple rhyme to make your selection: “Closer to the floor, is meant for the poor / closer to the lights, is more like for if Bono comes over.” -=RAY=-

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Rob and Elliot  (Read 2050 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Rob and Elliot
« on: September 15, 2011, 05:46:33 am »

Just discovered this one that someone posted on Facebook (I knew that site was good for something).  I laughed quite a lot.

Comic
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Rob and Elliot
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2011, 04:31:08 pm »

I was thinking Penny Arcade for character concept.

This one is good enough to share
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.
Pages: [1]   Go Up