Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You..Are..Rad

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Brandy  (Read 8394 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Jaded Tersk

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 49
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 166
    • View Profile
Re: Brandy
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2012, 12:12:45 am »

Could be worse - my co-worker is stuck with Alone Again (Naturally) thanks to me. And he never realized what the song was about until I told him.

I just sat and furiously thought about what hidden meaning there could be in the lyrics to Alone Again Or by Love - for like 5 freaking minutes.  Time to sleep, or learn to read properly, and I can't do both at once.
Logged

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Brandy
« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2012, 03:07:07 am »

I just sat and furiously thought about what hidden meaning there could be in the lyrics to Alone Again Or by Love - for like 5 freaking minutes.  Time to sleep, or learn to read properly, and I can't do both at once.

Me too.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up