Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Ray Smuckles pours one out for Tiger's '09 Escalade. "Shit didn't have to be that way, Tiger. You coulda' taken the damn Buick."

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Question about the Achewood books  (Read 1497 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Question about the Achewood books
« on: December 22, 2011, 11:51:37 am »

Ok, so I have a question: I just got Dark hoss's Achewood vols 2 & 3 (when you have a good job it's always Christmas), and I would like to know if there are more Achewood books out there because the last strip in vol 3 is the "Cop Chat" one from 2002. Anyone cares to enlighten me?
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Question about the Achewood books
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2011, 03:19:23 pm »

Volume 3 is the most recent Dark hoss book. I have no idea if a Volume 4 is in the works or not. Nothing's been said and it's been a while so I'm guessing no.
Logged

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: Question about the Achewood books
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2011, 04:50:08 pm »

Wow. Can't believe there's so much Achewood, the bigger part of it, actually, that still hasn't seen print...
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Question about the Achewood books
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2011, 05:44:51 pm »

Yeah, I'm glad I got the self-published books while they were available.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up