Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

What we need more of is science.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: How Should I ask For a Job?  (Read 2939 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: How Should I ask For a Job?
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2012, 11:58:10 pm »

What we really need is a "Life & Times of Paul McRae" photojournalism coffee-table book, with large glossy photos and shit.

I would pay $19.99 plus shipping for such a thing. And I am a cheap bastard, so there you go.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: How Should I ask For a Job?
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2012, 10:31:10 am »

Dang, I should get on that.  I'm already $19.95 ahead on the deal.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up