Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Have you ever woken up to find phrases like "cryogenic baseball player" in your Google search field?

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hate on a stick  (Read 1397 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Hate on a stick
« on: January 14, 2004, 03:33:06 pm »

Today's serializer strip was a little...odd.  I had to read it twice to fully appreciate it, but it's another one of those artsy strips that just makes you want to look at the pictures for a while.  Very classy.  

After this strip, you wonder how Beef remains friends with a guy like Ray.  

And the line about a plastic part instead of "openable labia" is priceless.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Hate on a stick
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2004, 03:51:52 pm »

That pretty well describes my experience.  Although I do have a perfect vision of Muffy and Lance.

Also, Beef ordered pretty much exactly what I would.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Hate on a stick
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2004, 03:56:38 pm »

What's wrong with the fine establishment of James Cash Penny for all your clothing needs? Some people are so picky.
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Hate on a stick
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2004, 06:50:54 pm »

Quote from: "AugustWest"
That pretty well describes my experience.  Although I do have a perfect vision of Muffy and Lance.

Also, Beef ordered pretty much exactly what I would.


Oh, man.  It sounded great.  Problem is, I joined Weight Watchers Online on Monday and now everytime I see food I mentally add up the point values without even thinking about it.  Bacon?  Don't make me laugh.  

And for those who will inevitably wonder but be afraid to ask, I hope to go from 157 to 130.  The impetus: my mother in law has lost 40 lbs, and we're now wearing the same size knickers.  That was just too much for me.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson
Pages: [1]   Go Up