Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

"Okay, Okay, enough of all that. New strip Wednesday afternoon. "  See, we shoulda took bets.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Flame Cannon  (Read 1277 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Flame Cannon
« on: March 02, 2012, 02:36:36 am »

One of you party people posted a link to a webpage that was a tutorial on how to build a flame thrower.  I vaguely remember it being August, but I'm not sure.  I don't know how to find it at this point, but I would love to see that page again. 

Thank you, that is all.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Flame Cannon
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2012, 07:53:35 pm »

Nobody?  Nothing?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Flame Cannon
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2012, 08:32:10 pm »

I remember that. The person who posted it probably ain't seen this yet. I have faith.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Flame Cannon
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2012, 09:35:04 pm »

I don't remember it, so I hope it wasn't me.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.
Pages: [1]   Go Up