Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Irish Nachos are a charming take on the original, but I wonder what Uighur Nachos would be like. A mutton leg on a crisped pita?

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Six Degrees of Achewood  (Read 1293 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Six Degrees of Achewood
« on: April 18, 2012, 07:22:04 am »

I just watched Louis CK standup special Hilarious.  I was intrigued by the opening and closing music because it was like a variation on Led Zeppelin's No Quarter.  So I waded through the credits and found it was performed by a dude named Mark Rivers. I looked him up and clicked on the first YouTube video I saw with his name on it.  It was something called The Sad, Sad Song which consisted of the song accompanied by a bunch of Achewood panels featuring Roast Beef being sad.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: [1]   Go Up