Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I am in a bed with an Asleepness Hat on.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Yo.  (Read 1418 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Yo.
« on: May 15, 2012, 11:48:44 pm »

I've been dealing with massive computer problems and also great shame that I just don't have it in me to play pretend baseball this year.

But I now have some time on the girlfriend's laptop and so I just figured to check in.

Onstad's in Europe, huh? If only MY nervous breakdowns ended with food tours of Europe.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Yo.
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2012, 12:06:37 am »

Onstad's in Europe, huh? If only MY nervous breakdowns ended with food tours of Europe.

I know, right?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Yo.
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2012, 12:37:10 am »

I've been dealing with massive computer problems and also great shame that I just don't have it in me to play pretend baseball this year.

But I now have some time on the girlfriend's laptop and so I just figured to check in.

Onstad's in Europe, huh? If only MY nervous breakdowns ended with food tours of Europe.

Don't talk about pretend baseball.

Good luck with the computerin'!
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Yo.
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2012, 12:55:15 am »

I've been dealing with massive computer problems and also great shame that I just don't have it in me to play pretend baseball this year.

But I now have some time on the girlfriend's laptop and so I just figured to check in.

Onstad's in Europe, huh? If only MY nervous breakdowns ended with food tours of Europe.

I knew there had to be a reason I beat you last week.  Please feel free to refrain from kicking our asses for as long as you like.

Welcome back. 
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.
Pages: [1]   Go Up