Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I had to look up how pi is derived. It has been sixteen years since the SAT, yet still, I feel very ashamed

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Laughing Stock of Canada  (Read 4460 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: The Laughing Stock of Canada
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2012, 05:03:01 pm »

No, you're just wrong.

Not sure what you think I was getting at, but you were unquestionably rude to Mel.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: The Laughing Stock of Canada
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2012, 08:31:22 pm »

I did briefly feel like shit for no reason, but then I read backwards and realized "The guy who just had his sis-in-law " was Ash taking about himself in the third person.  I initially thought he was referring to that stupid case I described that Fox news blew all out of proportion, which got just massive play up here for being bullshit.  So I was meaning to call bull shit on a Fox news situation.   Regardless of why, if you called bullshit on my sister in law, I'd probably want to tell you to sit and spin too.  So, there was some nuance there I think we both missed.  I do think the Canadian system is superior, especially in the way it supports people who would have no access to secondary coverage in an American style system.  Because I was that person until a few years ago.  I also see that there are benefits to the American one too.  Now that I'm financially comfortable, it would be very handy (yet creepily unfair to my socialist mind), if I could pay my way to better doctors.

It's an interesting thing about writing on a message board.  You can go back and gain perspective like that.  I do sometimes wonder if I'd actually like all of you if we were face to face in a room.  But on a message board, I like you all just fine. 

Now everyone shut the fuck up and let me pack for Japan.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: The Laughing Stock of Canada
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2012, 06:31:21 am »

we might as well know the bald spots going in.

Rogaine will not be covered?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up