Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood "One of Your Shoes is By the Dog Food: A Tale of Things Not Worth Mentioning During Married Life," is out in September on Harper-Doubleday.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: June 20th, 2012 - Cease the rannygazoo  (Read 11972 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: June 20th, 2012 - Cease the rannygazoo
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2012, 05:00:23 am »

The second panel of this was him really just saying "look, I'm tired of this  so it can't be new" isn't it.

Just realized this, now that I have my laptop back and am re-familiarizing myself with the bookmarks.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up