Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Surprising fact: toothpaste is a complete protein.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Repression  (Read 4886 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Repression
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2013, 05:21:59 am »

I don't like mind-altering substances, I like my mind the way it is.

I like my mind the way it is, but I also like to alter it every so often. To me that's kind of almost like saying "I don't like to travel, I like where I live." Except that I don't think you should try drugs if you're really apprehensive about it because it'll probably turn out badly. That's probably not as true for travel or other new experiences.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up