Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Have you ever woken up to find phrases like "cryogenic baseball player" in your Google search field?

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Mad Raging Music Media Battle  (Read 12518 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: The Mad Raging Music Media Battle
« Reply #75 on: January 10, 2013, 06:26:18 pm »

Too bad I've already done that. When I got my first iPod I ripped about 2 thousand cds to mp3.

I started ripping every CD I owned back in 1998. Though back when I only had a 2GB hard drive I was pickier and only took the songs I liked best instead of the whole disc but I doubt I'm really missing anything.
Logged

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: The Mad Raging Music Media Battle
« Reply #76 on: January 11, 2013, 04:48:49 am »

For whoever was complaining about a harddrive in a dead desktop like 3 pages ago, have you tried putting the drive in an external enclosure? http://www.newegg.com/External-Enclosures/SubCategory/ID-92
That's an idea.  Thanks.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up