Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Sssshhh...I'm discovering Sleater-Kinney. This is a special time in a boy's life.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: For Virginia Johnson, La Petite Mort has become Grand  (Read 2651 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
For Virginia Johnson, La Petite Mort has become Grand
« on: July 26, 2013, 05:18:32 am »

http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/25/health/virginia-johnson-obit/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

Alongside the Hite Report and The Joy of Sex, The Human Sexual Response was one of the fundamental texts in my parent's library.  Rather dogeared by the time I left for college.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: For Virginia Johnson, La Petite Mort has become Grand
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2013, 04:47:30 am »

Huh, my parents had a copy of I Owe Russia $1200 and a set of Time Life Books about the Old West.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: [1]   Go Up